Followers

30 de marzo de 2012

TREND: FEATHER EXTENSIONS



Hi everyone!!!
It´s been a long time without writing here. How are you? I hope u are ok and preparing urselves for the summer! Today I'd like to talk about feathering (to add feathers to your hairstyle)  I like it very much as it is quite original, hippie and in a nature-loving Pocahontas way.

I decided to follow the trend and bought some in Etsy. Here's my purchase:


Hola a todo el mundo!!
ya sé que llevo mucho sin escribir y lo siento. Quá tal estáis? Espero que genial y preparandoos ya para el verano. Hoy quiero hablar de las extensiones de plumitas. Me parece una idea super original y muy veraniega, que da un toque un poco hippie a vuestro look.
He decidido seguir el trend y he comprado estas extensiones en Etsy:



Natural GINGER Feather Hair Extensions, 8" to 10" Long, 10 Pcs $19.95 USD

Golden Badger Rooster Feathers 3-5 Inches, 8 Pcs $4.95 USD

THREADED Micro Ring Link CRIMP BEADS for Feather & Hair Extensions, 50 pcs $5.45 USD

RARE Brown GRIZZLY VARIANT Feathers 5-7 Inches Long, 6 Pcs $6.95 USD


You can have either have them applied in a hair saloon or do it yourself. I bought some microlinks (little rounded links to apply them to the hair) and I'll try it at home. I'll show you the result in about a week or two, when they arrive.

Puedes llevarlas para que te las pongan en una peluquería o hacerlo tú mismo. Yo he comprado algunos microlinks(las arandelas para engancharlas al pelo) y lo intentaré en casa. Ya os enseñaré el resultado cuando lleguen, en una semana o dos.

Here I leave you a video on how to apply these feathers:

Os dejo un video con instrucciones de cómo ponerlas:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=VjBdvNvgFqs

http://vimeo.com/28936088

Instalation tool kit
Here I leave you some looks for your inspiration!!!













Hope you liked it

xx

Friday

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario